Thursday, June 2, 2011

I know I am dumb, but how and the heck do you change a tail light bulb on a GMC 2000 Yukon?

When I use the left turn signal, I get a rapid flash. The front signal works, but tha rear and left rear brake light does not. I went to Pep Boys and bought replacement bulbs, but the heck if I can figure out how to get the lense cover off so I can replace the blown bulb.

Anybody have any experience? There does not seem to be any screw holes on the outside -- Is this a dealer or repair shop job? I need some help, any comments are appreciated and I feel like a goof for asking such a simple question.



Thanks!I know I am dumb, but how and the heck do you change a tail light bulb on a GMC 2000 Yukon?OPen the tail gate. There are two torx type screws holding the light assembly on.

Remove them, and give it a tug.

The bulb holders need to be turned about 1\4 turn, and pulled out.I know I am dumb, but how and the heck do you change a tail light bulb on a GMC 2000 Yukon?With that kind of gas milage, a tail light is the least of your concerns!I know I am dumb, but how and the heck do you change a tail light bulb on a GMC 2000 Yukon?YOU ARE NOT DUMB, That would be kinda difficult if you have never did it before and if you are in a rush. Just wait until you are less aggravated by it chill out for a moment, Then If and only if your feel you can take care of it then try again, If not just take it to Auto Zone when they are not so busy, And one of the guys in there will change it for ya. Unless you know someone else that will do it. I watch some one do that sort of thing before and It was pretty darn work, In the dark to but we got through with it. So just try that. Take CareI know I am dumb, but how and the heck do you change a tail light bulb on a GMC 2000 Yukon?yea
  • reliable web hosting
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment