Thursday, June 2, 2011

Turn signal 2005 chevy colbalt?

The left turn signal started flashing in double time. I knew that it meant I had to change a bulb and it is the back light that is not working. I don't know how to change it or what kind of bulb to buy. Is this something I can do myself or do I need to take the car in? It is a 4 door 2005 chevy colbalt ls. ThanksTurn signal 2005 chevy colbalt?if iam not mistaken, i think that car has those push-in bulbs. just tell auto zone what kind of car you have and they can look it up in the computer and tell you what kind of bulb you need, but i think you can change it yourself. if you dont have to disassemble the lens, maybe they will put it in or tell you how.
  • best way to solve
  • daily diet for rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment