Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change the front left turn signal bulb on my 1995 Ford Ranger pickup?

I can't figure out how to access the bulb.How do I change the front left turn signal bulb on my 1995 Ford Ranger pickup?buy an auto repair manual for that model and year car. Either a Haynes or a Chilton. They cost between 20 and 25 dollars.How do I change the front left turn signal bulb on my 1995 Ford Ranger pickup?You can log on to www.autozone.com and they have a online troubleshooting and repair guide. This will aslo have pictures that you can view on your screen. This will cost you nothing, and very helpful.

How do I change the front left turn signal bulb on my 1995 Ford Ranger pickup?The bulb is serviced from the back side. The wires should unplug along with the bulb socket

No comments:

Post a Comment