Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I need help with van turn signal bulb replacement.?

I have a 1998 Olds Silhouette van and need to change the front turn signal bulb. How do I access the socket?I need help with van turn signal bulb replacement.?look for the screws.. might be on the outside.. take the cover off then,,, grab the connector with the wires coming out of it... give it a turn to the left... and the light bulb will come out... replace the light bulb.. and put everything back..

pretty easyI need help with van turn signal bulb replacement.?i own a shop and it sure would have helped if you had said front or rear on it,on the front you can get to by going in from the under the hood area on it,and the back you remove the panel and gain access to the back of the light that way,good luck hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment