Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change the rear turn signal?

I have a 2002 Chevy Cavalier Z24 and I need to change the rear signal bulb. I looked in the truck and am clueless where to start or how to do it. I want to get this done on my own so please if you know how let me know. Thank you.How do I change the rear turn signal?First get your owner's manual out the glove box. Then just follow the directions. More than likely you just need to pull back the carpet a little and turn the bulb out of the tail light and replace with a new one. I am sure if you go to an auto part store (auto zone) they would do it for free. If you really want to do it yourself just follow the owner's manual instructions.How do I change the rear turn signal?first you need to take the lens cover off your rear turn signal and the bulb will be behind it you may need a screw driver.
  • low cost web hosting
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment