Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do i change the turn signal bulb in my Buick?

my 2000 buick regal front turn signal went out. I opened the hood to see how i would go about changing it and the back is right up against the frame of the car so you cant get it from the back of the headlight, and the front looks like it comes off by lifting two clips but when i tried they are glued together (the case and the light) or maybe they arent and the heat in arizona just melted the glue together. should i pry them apart this way or is there another way to get at them? SOrry im a chick....i'm not the brightest when it comes to this stuff when its not obvious.How do i change the turn signal bulb in my Buick?you probably have to pull the entire light out from the car to change it, they don't want the ordinary person to be able to do anything on these new cars anymore.How do i change the turn signal bulb in my Buick?I have a cavalier and I have to either go from under the bumper of actually remove my fender to replace the bulb! (Its ok Im a chick too lol)How do i change the turn signal bulb in my Buick?Remove the light cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment