Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have a 97 Ford F150 XLT pickup and I am trying to change the right front turn signal bulb. How to? thanks?

It is usually found inside the hood assembly.

Try opening the hood and looking at the back of the lighting assembly you're trying to change. Some will have a %26quot;rubbery%26quot;

housing that you wiggle left or right to get it out.

Good luck...
  • married couples can play
  • apt rental2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment