Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I replace the front turn signal bulb on a Dodge Ram 50?

My cousin has a Dodge PowerRam 50 and I am trying to replace the front left turn signal for him. It is similar to the truck shown here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Ram_5 . How do I change them?



By the way, I'm talking about the ones right next to the headlights. Also, I have a Hayne's repair manual, but it is no help.How do I replace the front turn signal bulb on a Dodge Ram 50?you got the little one,on those i always take the light assembly out of them,there's only two screws that hold them in,those aren't hard to get out either,and that's the easiest way to get to the bulbs,good luck.How do I replace the front turn signal bulb on a Dodge Ram 50?your welcome.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment