Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change my turn signal on my Lincoln Mark VIII?

Please help, I don't want to get pulled over! I have the correct bulbs but the directions are not in the manual. I've also checked the fuse.How do I change my turn signal on my Lincoln Mark VIII?find out which bulb it is in the housing, looking at the good side blinking. for the front, pop the hood. you can grab the back of the plug and twist it one way, then it will pull out backwards. pull out the bulb, push in the new one. push back through the hole and twist it opposite the way it twisted out. for the rear, there are little access panels in the carpet to get at the light plugs. same as the front to changeHow do I change my turn signal on my Lincoln Mark VIII?You push the Little Lever up to change to Right Turn, and Push the Little Lever down to change to Left Turn.
  • connect computer and tv
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment