Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change the front turn signal bulb on a 2000 Cavalier?

There has to be an easy way to pop the bulb out, I just haven't found it yet. I figure I have to take the cover off the top(which runs from one side of the car to the other, under the hood), but I don't want to break anything.



Anyone knows an easy way to swap the bulb out, your help will be greatly appreciated.How do I change the front turn signal bulb on a 2000 Cavalier?u need to take a flat screwdriver and pop a tabe inside the lightHow do I change the front turn signal bulb on a 2000 Cavalier?After you take the top cover off, you will see one phillips screw that holds the turn signal assembly in.........you can find this by looking under the hood right where the turn signal is. there is about a 3 inch piece of plastic sticking out of the inside of the turn signal. If you have any trouble understanding, go to eBay and look at a picture of just the turn signal.....you will see where the mounting rod sticks out. After the screw is removed, slide the entire assembly forward (towards the front of the car). This will slide out easily as the only thing left holding it is mounting tabs. I am sure you can get the bulb out from there! GOOD LUCK!
  • skin itch when get hot
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment