Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where is the back turn signal light bulb located in a 2002 ford taurus?

And How do I change it, can I just use the normal bulbs for turn signals? Or do I have to buy something different, I normally have no problem finding the son of a gun on any of my other cars, but I cannot find it on the taurus, thanks alot!!

And for the smartA** that answered earlier, I know it is in the trunk, but I can't seem to find it, I pulled what I thought was the bulb out and it was just wires.Where is the back turn signal light bulb located in a 2002 ford taurus?My Taurus is a 2000 Great cars!! But the bulb and the red lense are all in one unit on mine. (inside where you cannot touch it, i think it prevents dust from shorting it.)Where is the back turn signal light bulb located in a 2002 ford taurus?On some models the taillight assembly needs to be removed to access the bulbs.Look for several black plastic wing nuts that unscrew by turning with your fingers.Then the assembly will come out [with a little difficulty].Once you get the bulb out just get another the same number from the auto parts store.Where is the back turn signal light bulb located in a 2002 ford taurus?You were expecting a smart assed answer, wern't you?



At any rate there is probably a fold of carpet that covers the access to the bulbs. Just remove it then find and replace the bad bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment