Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do i change the turn signal on the back right of my 1997 Pontiac Sunfire (passenger)?

My right side turn signals are blinking fast and i went to auto zone and they said it was prob the bulb. i bought new bulbs for the front and rear. I saw how to take the front out but i have no clue about the rear.How do i change the turn signal on the back right of my 1997 Pontiac Sunfire (passenger)?if it is blinking fast on the right side a bulb on the right side is bad. probably the rear one. pull the carpet back, removed the 3 10mm nuts and pull out the light assembly. replace bulb and reinstall allHow do i change the turn signal on the back right of my 1997 Pontiac Sunfire (passenger)?Read your owners manual. There you will find step by step directions. But I don't think a bad bulb will make it blink fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment